- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive—Burgess Owens: America Has Always Been the Land of Second Chances
- Memorial Day: Thousands of Musicians to Participate in ‘Taps Across America’
- Ilhan Omar Believes Joe Biden Accuser Tara Reade: 'Justice Should Never Be Denied'
- Report: Texas Naval Base Jihadi Secured U.S. Citizenship Despite Living in Syria
- Carville: 'American People Are Turning' on Trump by the Day -- 'Joe Biden Is Fine'
Tag Archives: toomey
Although not in a position to directly affect a free-standing vote in the Lame Duck session to repeal the military’s Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy, Pat Toomey, the newly elected Republican Senator from Pennsylvania, has come out in support of repeal. Continue reading →
A Franklin and Marshall poll shows Arlen Specter, the erstwhile Republican senator from Pennsylvania who recently flip-flopped back to the Left-wing Democrat party, dragging the rear in his run to retain his senate seat. Continue reading →