- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Word Salad': Kamala Harris Ripped for Defending Biden's Gaffe on Midterm Election Illegitimacy
- VP Harris Dances Around Saying Biden Thinks Midterms Won't Be Legitimate -- 'Let's Not Conflate Issues'
- Nancy Pelosi May Rename Biden's Stalled Build Back Better Package to Pass Before Midterms
- Ortiz: Biden's Disastrous First Year Drives Voters into GOP Arms
- White House: Coronavirus Emergency Not Over Until Science Says So
Tag Archives: Tony Bennett
♫ I left my heart in San Francisco, high on a hill, it calls to me ♫
Ah yes, Tony baby, the town where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars has certainly got your calling card. The worn-out crooner from a better bygone age has left his hoary heart in the fetid fog of that supercilious city by the bay known as San Francisco. And like most of the mea culpa crowd inhabiting that liberal landscape of political pretentiousness, Mr. Bennett believes that the tragedy of 9/11 was through our fault, through our fault, through our most grievous fault: a predictable penance for America’s ambitions abroad. Continue reading →