- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** House Judiciary Committee Holds Second Impeachment Hearing
- Watch Live: House Judiciary Committee Holds Second Hearing on Impeachment
- Adam Schiff Releases Democrats' Intelligence Committee Impeachment Report
- Fusion GPS Chief Saw Russian Lawyer Before and After Her Trump Tower Meeting
- Poll: Donald Trump Beating 2020 Democrats in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
Tag Archives: Tom of Finland
Apparently nothing personifies high culture like a little sadomasochistic ‘erotica’, especially if it’s of the gay male variety. And seemingly nothing can proclaim a society’s sophistication and cutting-edge savoir faire like a little sexual dominance dynamic slapped across a democracy’s governmental postage stamps.
Finland, the country that withstood the horrors of Nazi oppressors and struggled under the bully boy tactics of Soviet Russia, is now celebrating a disconcerting concept of diversity by giving decadence a front-and-center pride of place. In a national tribute to the late Finnish illustrator, Touko Laaksonen aka Tom of Finland, whose illustrative cartoons graphically depict the gay male BDSM scene, the ruling elites in the Land of the Midnight Sun strongly support a play party pornography that portrays “a sensual life force and being proud of oneself”. Continue reading →