- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Rally for Trump, Law Enforcement Meets Violent Anti-Trump Protesters in California
- Twitter Searches For ‘Racist’ and ‘Hitler’ Return President Trump’s Profile
- Former Clinton Campaign Adviser: Trump Is a ‘Dystopian Super Villain’
- REPORT: Pence Pushed to Label Paul Ryan’s Failed Health Bill ‘Ryancare’ Not ‘Trumpcare’
- Trump: After Obamacare Explodes, We’ll Put Together a ‘Great Healthcare Plan for the People’
Tag Archives: Tom Corbett
Here in Pennsylvania today, I’ll be casting my ballot for Can’t-Do-Much-of-Anything Corbett, the pathetic Republican schmoe running for a second term as Governor. The big lummox is behind in the polls, so my vote will be in vain but I do my duty despite the despair. I can only shake my head in frustration and disgust at the Republican Party’s ability to continually dig up such no-name, do-nothing dinosaur dolts. Thanks to their ineptitude and stupidity, Pennsylvanians will be saddled with an Obama-loving, Left-wing loon. The good old Republican party, shooting itself in the foot once again. Continue reading →
Many special interest groups within Pennsylvania are still reeling from Governor Tom Corbett’s proposed budget cuts that will dramatically impact many of these complacent institutions and organizations within the state. For far too long, these groups have been getting their greedy little palms greased each and every time they echoed their poor me pleas through the exulted halls of our Democrat controlled state house. Continue reading →
Six Pennsylvania state employees who were responsible for the oversight of the abortion ‘clinic’ run by Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist now facing murder charges, are no longer collecting paychecks. Continue reading →