- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report – Officials Deny Russia Meddling to Support Trump: 'The Intelligence Doesn't Say That'
- Nolte: Trump-Russia Hoax 2.0 Has Already Crashed and Burned
- Democrat Mike Quigley: 'There is No Deep State'
- Dem Rep. Quigley: 'The President Wants a Team of Sycophants'
- Politico: Democrat Establishment in ‘Panic Mode’ over Bernie Sanders
Tag Archives: Tim Tebow
Oh Tim, we had such high hopes and aspirations and thought maybe, just maybe, the Broncos would end up in the Super Bowl. But we really can’t complain, for after all, you gave your team and all us football fans such a great season. We’re looking forward to the next go round, so keep the faith, buddy! Continue reading
The Broncos and the Steelers gave the fans a great game this afternoon. But Tim Tebow was in his groove and with the score tied at 23 – 23, Big Tim blasted out a pass in overtime for a 6-point win over Pittsburgh. And of course, the game finale, at least as far as the scoffing media and network talking heads were concerned, was the Tebow time-out for a quick prayer of gratitude and thanks. Gee guys, just pretend he’s a devout Muslim—I bet you wouldn’t be making fun of him then. Continue reading
Is Tebow mania at an end? Can it be that Not So Tiny Tim is now down for the count? Say it ain’t so, Denver. Continue reading
Once again, Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos pull out another comeback victory. Down 10 – 0 to the Chicago Bears, Tebow plowed down the field and threw a 10-yard pass for a touchdown with just over two minutes left in regulation play. A 59-yard field goal would tie the game. Despite the Bears winning the toss in overtime, a fumble gave the ball to the Broncos and another long field goal clinched the win. Continue reading