- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Target, Starbucks, Other Retailers Will Still Require Masks After CDC Guidance Changes
- Democrat Senator for Amazon's Home State Seeks $10B Giveaway for Jeff Bezos' Space Company
- Walmart to End Mask Requirement for Vaccinated Customers, Employees
- Fauci: Unvaccinated Students 'Should Wear a Mask' in School in the Fall
- Alex Marlow: Andrew Breitbart Taught Me the Left Doesn’t Want ‘Compromise,’ They Want to ‘Crush You’
Tag Archives: thread
When a 71-year old grandmother inadvertently allowed a cotton thread, yes, I said a thread, to fall from her glove while walking along a street in the Welsh town of Brynmawr, this poor pensioner was immediately mugged by an ‘environmental’ officer who slapped her with a £75 littering fine. The lady’s glove somehow snagged on her wristwatch, and unbeknownst to her, caused the offending thread to flutter down to Gaia’s sacred ground. Continue reading →