- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- GOP Leaders on Biden’s First Year: ‘Worst Human Rights Record’ of Any Modern U.S. President
- March for Life 2022 Proclaims ‘Equality Begins in the Womb’
- Poll: 71% of Americans Support Legal Limits on Abortion
- Poll: Millennials and Gen Z Reject Biden Administration’s Radical Abortion Views
- Joe Biden Mocks 'Stupid Question' from Reporter Asking About Vladimir Putin
Tag Archives: Thomas Peterffy
Thomas Peterffy is a Hungarian-born American entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Interactive Brokers, a discount brokerage firm. Mr. Peterffy, whose net worth is estimated at $5 billion, escaped from Hungary in his early twenties, coming to the United States as a penniless refugee who could not speak English. During the 1970s, this man turned a knack for computer programming into the phenomenal financial success that he enjoys today. Continue reading →