- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Graham: 'We've Got the Votes to Confirm Justice Ginsburg's Replacement Before the Election' and 'That's What's Coming'
- Joe Biden: Voters Don't Deserve to Know Whom I'd Appoint to Supreme Court
- Biden: 'I'm Not Going to Answer' on Whether I'd Add SCOTUS Seats
- Joe Biden Wears Mask for Remote Interview
- In Ohio, Trump Honors High School Football Players Suspended for Displaying 'Thin Blue Line' Flag
Tag Archives: Thomas Peterffy
Thomas Peterffy is a Hungarian-born American entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Interactive Brokers, a discount brokerage firm. Mr. Peterffy, whose net worth is estimated at $5 billion, escaped from Hungary in his early twenties, coming to the United States as a penniless refugee who could not speak English. During the 1970s, this man turned a knack for computer programming into the phenomenal financial success that he enjoys today. Continue reading →