- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Defends Obama's Massive Birthday Bash that Defies CDC Coronavirus Concerns
- Lindsey Graham Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Despite Being Vaccinated
- Infighting Consumes Biden Coronavirus Missteps: White House Blames Rochelle Walensky for Mask Mandate
- Survey: Increasing Number of Americans Support Vaccine Mandates
- Andrew Cuomo to Private Businesses: 'Go to Vaccine-Only Admission'
Tag Archives: Thomas Friedman
Perhaps if Mr. Obama took some time away from his deferred-hope-and-change fundraisers, his progressive pop star parties, and his many many games of golf and bothered to catch a glimpse of Amilya Antonetti’s righteous rant on Fox News, he just might realize what the rest of the world has already figured out: business support for his presidency is slip sliding away. Continue reading →
The left-of-center pundits are pandering to the ‘new’ Egypt that they assume is rising from the downfall ashes of the Hosni Mubarak regime. But their golly gee glee naively glosses over the harsh realities now facing Egypt and the Middle East. Continue reading →