- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Politico: Bernie Sanders' Rivals Concede They Won't Win in Nevada
- Nevada Wild: Sanders Has Advantage, But Vote-Counting Could Be Messy
- Bernie Sanders Releases Final Ads in Nevada: Trump Is 'Most Corrupt President in American History'
- Pelosi: America Cannot Withstand 'Destruction' Trump Would Do in a Second Term
- Pastor Paula White-Cain: Prayer Can Help America Come Back Together
Tag Archives: Theo Van Gogh
The Netherlands is finally saying NO to the Double-Dutch standard of multiculturalism. After a 30-plus year experiment with nonsensical political policies that promoted parallel societies within its borders, one a modernized Western culture and the other a pre-Medieval caliphate, the Dutch government is now instituting measures to put an end to the suicidal Muslim mollification programs of the past. Continue reading →