- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bob Dole (1923-2021): War Hero and Republican Stalwart who Backed Trump
- VIDEO: Florida Governor Proposes Restoring WWII-Era Force to Protect His State
- Report: 60 Police Officers Shot, Killed This Year as Ambush Attacks Skyrocket
- Report: Cuomo Aide Used MTA Official to Secretly Record Sexual Harassment Accuser
- David Perdue to Launch Campaign Against Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Gubernatorial Race
Tag Archives: The Collective
You would think that the mass murder atrocities committed under this banner of collective oppression would be common knowledge today. But instead, the Commie Kitsch curriculum taught in our universities and the Commie Cool culture that allows perennially adolescent idiots to strut around in Che Guevara T-shirts dances to the tune of totalitarian revisionism. Continue reading →