- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Ben Carson: 'Child Abuse' to Prey on Children's Curiosity with Transgender Ideology
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
- Dowd: I Struggle Between Laughing and Crying that Trump; CPAC Are Mainstream of GOP
- CPAC Myth Buster: 0.0004 Percent Chance of Being Shot by Police
- Rick Scott: Biden Won't Open Schools, Brags about Open Schools in Migrant Centers
Tag Archives: The Book of Matt
The Gay Hate Crime Industry has been hitting more than a few bum-busting chuckholes of late as it steamrolls its way along that pricey 5th Avenue of incorporated, six-figure salary-making non-profit potboilers. From one manufactured fraud to another, the Gay Hate Hustlers have had their tatty victim-hood credentials soiled and sullied by an embarrassing array of gay hate hoaxes. And now it would appear that the very icon of gay victim-hood, the poster boy for martyred homoerotic innocence, will be unmasked as just another sordid casualty of his own criminal lifestyle.
Continue reading →