- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About 'Fine People' in Charlottesville
- Twitter Has Not Fact-checked Adam Schiff's False Claims of 'Russian Collusion'
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump Lying About Connection Between Vote-by-Mail and Voter Fraud
- Brian Stelter Denies CNN Tries to Deplatform People
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: Twitter Should Delete Trump's Scarborough Tweets
- ‘If No One Graduates, So Be It’: Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Won’t Let Anyone Return To School Until There’s A Coronavirus Vaccine
- Chinese Embassy In France Reportedly Tweets Anti-Semitic Image, Then Quickly Deletes It
- Canadian Nursing Homes Found Infested With Cockroaches, Residents Left In Soiled Diapers
Tag Archives: terrorists
An interesting question raised by the iconoclastic and ever irreverent Jim Goad of Taki Magazine in his latest commentary on the pathetically jaundiced journalism of the Left’s slimy salivating over the bombing in Boston and its gleeful hand-rubbing at the hoped for sighting of that Great White Whale of liberal fiction, that Moby Dick of the Democrat devotees of the terror double standard—the evil Right-wing Conspiracy! Continue reading →
♫ I left my heart in San Francisco, high on a hill, it calls to me ♫
Ah yes, Tony baby, the town where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars has certainly got your calling card. The worn-out crooner from a better bygone age has left his hoary heart in the fetid fog of that supercilious city by the bay known as San Francisco. And like most of the mea culpa crowd inhabiting that liberal landscape of political pretentiousness, Mr. Bennett believes that the tragedy of 9/11 was through our fault, through our fault, through our most grievous fault: a predictable penance for America’s ambitions abroad. Continue reading →
Janet Napolitano is at it again. This incompetent cow is bound and determined to paint the frightening threats to our country’s internal security in spurious shades of white on white. Despite the outrageously obvious profiles of those who are most likely to commit acts of terror in the land of the free, the Department of Homeland Security, like every other governmental and media outlet today, is hell bent on pretending that it can’t possibly be folks of a very different hue who are out to hurt us. Continue reading →
The multicultural mystique is showing signs of tarnish and taint. Having been left out in the realm of reality for too long, the progressive multicultural mettle of a balkanized hands-around-the-world mentality, has proven to be just another rusted-out hulk of junk social science. Continue reading →
The Left doesn’t fear violence from the Tea Party: it prays for it. And I use the word ‘pray’ in its alternative, non-affiliated, secular sense, of course. Isolated acts of violence perpetrated by right-leaning white guys are like political manna rained down from a progressive providence. Continue reading →