- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pentagon Denies ABC News Report Military Intelligence Knew About Coronavirus in November
- Carville: Wisconsin Primary Proved Republicans 'Will Kill People to Stay in Power'
- Exclusive--Ray: Open Borders Lobby Sees COVID-19 as Sick Opportunity to Paint Immigration Enforcement in Negative Light
- Bloomberg Gun Control Group Launches Virtual Voter Registration During Coronavirus Shutdown
- Immigrants Self-Deporting from U.S. to Avoid Possible Coronavirus Infection
Tag Archives: terrorist
The Libyan strongman, Muammar Gaddafi, may be headed for Venezuela. At least that’s what one correspondent for the Times of London is telling the UK public. Continue reading →
For the good citizens of the City of Roses, the shock of finding their suburban metropolis of progressive prerogatives on a terrorist’s hit list is boggling the collective broad-minded brain. Continue reading →
Now that the Left-wing terrorist, William Ayers, has announced his retirement from the ‘education’ department at the University of Illinois after a 20-year stint as a full Professor of Indoctrination, one wonders where next our lionized Lefty will drop his load of progressive poop. Continue reading →
The unrepentant Left-wing terrorist, William Ayers, will be the keynote speakers at the Spring Conference for the Council of Graduate Students in Education at the University of Pittsburgh on Friday, March 26th. Ayers was a member of the Weather Underground, a revolutionary terrorist group that was responsible for numerous bombings across the US back in the 1970s. Continue reading →