- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mayorkas: SCOTUS Overturning Roe 'Has Really Heightened the Threat Environment'
- Multiple People Shot at Mall in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Video: Young Americans Pledge Not to Celebrate the Fourth of July
- Kinzinger: New Witnesses Coming Forward Following Hutchinson’s Testimony
- Cheney on a Criminal Referral for Trump: 'There Could Be More than One'
Tag Archives: terror
The scheduled appearance of the aging home-grown bomber, William Ayers at the University of Pittsburgh, drew approximately 150 students all agog to hear the guru of progressive educational propaganda. Although this event sparked a few concern calls to the university, no protesters were on hand to greet the Left-wing Yuppi Terrorist. Continue reading →
Women suicide bombers headed our way. So states the top story in the UK Telegraph today. Intelligence sources are reporting that young Western looking women have been undergoing terrorist training in Yemen conducted by the same group responsible for the panty bomber incident on Christmas day here in the US. Continue reading →
Has anyone seen our illustrious Secretary of State lately? Or heard a peep from her? At least we know our Affirmative Action Uber-Mensch is sunny himself on the shores of Hawaii. Continue reading →
Our Paragon of Victimhood was attacked by several passengers when he tried to express his people’s pain and suffering at the hands of the Capitalistic Christian Corrupters (CCC). The audacious attack on our Brave Broken Brother is most clearly a heinous and horrific Hate Crime. Continue reading →