- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- **Live Updates** LAPD Opens Rape Investigation into Weinstein; Harvey Sobbed to Staff after Exposé; Tarantino Speaks: ‘Knew Enough to Do More Than I Did’
- Report: Bill Clinton Asked Permission from Hillary’s State Dept. to Meet with Russian Nuclear Officials at Time of Uranium Deal
- Clinton Aide Lashes Out at ‘Clinton Cash’ Author Peter Schweizer Over Russian Bribery Revelations
- Tillerson: China ‘Predatory’ for Dumping ‘Enormous Levels of Debt’ on Developing Nations
- AL Senate Poll: Roy Moore Has 11-Point Lead Over Dem Challenger Doug Jones
Tag Archives: telegraph
Janet Daly is a political commentator and writer whose articles appear in the UK Daily Telegraph. Daly has an intersting personal history and her intellectual journey from a UC Berkeley radical to an expatriate conservative living in the UK reads as a modern day Pilgrim’s Progress. Continue reading →
Is Hollywood having a hype hemorrhage? Have the hawkers of multicultural homage stroked out from too much politically correct cholesterol? Continue reading →
The Tea Party Movement has caught the attention of some of our cousins in the UK. The UK Telegraph, in a brief article today, announced the official launch of the British Tea Party Movement on Saturday, February 27th in the Brighton home of Daniel Hannon, journalist. Continue reading →
I love it when the UK media graces us with its attention–all those puffed-up pontifications on American culture voiced in that snooty look-down-their-nose tone they do so well. But what sticks in the gut with this article, and most other communiques from the land of aristocratic socialism, is the patronizing school principal chastisement coming from a Brit journalist who seems to have forgotten the multicultural mess brewing in his own backyard. Continue reading →