- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 11 Senate Conservatives Defy Establishment to Vote Against $40 Billion Boondoggle in Aid to Ukraine
- McCarthy: Biden 'Did Nothing' and Downplayed Using Defense Production Act on Formula Until People Complained
- Biden Nat’l Economic Council Head Deese Defends Waiting to Invoke DPA on Formula: Our Work Has Production 'Getting to 100%'
- McConnell: The FDA Already Has a $6 Billion Budget, Formula Shortage Isn't 'a Matter of Money'
- Exclusive -- Bill O'Reilly: Biden 'Cannot Think ... Doesn't Know Cause and Effect'
Tag Archives: Ted Cruz
The Republican Party began this Presidential primary season with sixteen candidates. Sixteen. One would think that with sixteen GOP politicos to choose from, we registered Republicans would have had such a dreadful time determining a winner from such a sparkling array of puffed-up personalities. But in a bleary blink of a bought-and-paid-for jaundiced eye, these pillars of Republican-defined conservatism were quickly unmasked as Open Borders-Big Business-Globalist Grinches with nary a notion of concern for the welfare of the long-suffering American citizen. All but one that is. Continue reading →
America has spoken and Cracker Barrel, the gift shop and restaurant chain with a Southern theme, has listened. After yanking Duck Dynasty products from their store shelves in a knee-jerk reaction to the typical Gay Gestapo tactics, Cracker Barrel saw the monetary light. Their Tweeter feed this morning offered up the following announcement: Continue reading →
We have George Bush to thank for the immigration mess we are in today—eight years of pandering to cheap labor business louts. Bush’s bob-and-weave on the border issue has put Americans at the mercy of Left-wing Democrats and GOP candy-asses like Lindsay Graham and John McCain. Continue reading →