- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Progressive Groups Betting Trump’s Briefings Will Be Left’s ‘Greatest Ammunition’
- Chris Murphy Rips Trump’s Coronavirus ‘Ignorance’—‘Potential Death Sentence for Thousands’
- Joel Pollak: If a Democrat Were President, Media Would Push Unity Against Coronavirus
- Democrat Leader of Armed Services Committee Calls for Navy Secretary's Firing
- Donald Trump Opens Up USNS Comfort to Coronavirus Patients
Tag Archives: teachers’ unions
The Michigan Education Associate (MEA) is fighting a new state senate bill that would require public employees to pay at least 5% of their compensation to their retirement fund. And of course that looming mandate has the public school teachers in the state of Michigan angrily up in arms.
The MEA and it members are so embedded in their entitlement bubble that it hasn’t dawned on these public school bloodsuckers that placing the sorry saga of teacher Terri List on their website decrying the fact that now she won’t be able to retire at the age of 47 just might be pathetically bad PR for their profession. Continue reading →
For those poor overpaid teachers in the Neshaminy School District in Bucks County PA, life is so very frustrating and so very unfair! Unable to get the School Board to bow to their wishes and continue with the fairy tale salaries, endless pay raises, absolutely free healthcare, and fewer and fewer hours of actual work, these six-figure proletariate have resorted to some pretty petty, mean-spirited approaches to getting their own way. From refusing to attend Back To School Nights to threatening to withhold college admission recommendations for their students, the Neshaminy teachers have stomped out their temper tantrums to no avail. Continue reading →
A vicious struggle between taxpayers and it’s teachers’ union is being played out in the Neshaminy School District in the northeast suburbs of Philadelphia. The Neshaminy Federation of Teachers and their President, Louise Boyd, have waged a nasty battle over their never-ending entitlement war with the district’s property owners. Continue reading →
What better way to get the next generation of taxpayers to fit neatly into teachers’ unions back pockets than to preach a little pro-union propaganda in the classroom. And that’s exactly what a couple of teachers are doing in one union besieged suburban Philadelphia school district. Continue reading →
Conservative teachers who are members of the Pennsylvania State Education Association, the largest teachers’ union in Pennsylvania, are hopping mad over the PSEA’s sponsorship of the PA Progressive Summit being held later this month in Pittsburgh. Continue reading →