- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Video: Fires Rage Across Minneapolis Overnight in George Floyd Protests
- Minneapolis Riots: Man Shot Dead Outside Pawn Shop
- Video: Reported Looters Ransack Target Store Amid Minneapolis Protests
- Minneapolis: Rioters Smash Charter School Storefronts
- Minneapolis Mayor: Technique Used in Floyd Arrest 'Not Authorized' - Arresting Officer Needs to Be Charged
Tag Archives: taxes
Even Canadians dread that time of year when the common citizenry get a governmental knee to the groin aggressively delivered under the guise of a caring communal regard. Continue reading →
Ding Dong. It ain’t Avon calling. Continue reading →
The people who struggle to work a job, work a career, pay their bills after taxes, and raise a family, care for friends, and contribute to their various communities are getting sick and tired of being smeared, guilt-tripped, demonized, and marginalized. Continue reading →