- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was 'Recipient of the Email', Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals
- Report: Hunter Biden's Laptop Seized by Feds as Part of Money Laundering Probe
- Joe Biden: 'America Was an Idea'
- Supreme Court Grants Stay Against 'Curbside' Voting in Alabama; Roberts Back with Conservatives
- Fox News Polls: Trump Leads in Ohio, Race Tightens in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Tag Archives: Target
Billionaire, George (Sauron) Soros isn’t particularly bothered by any silly progressive party line when it comes to building up his portfolio of capitalistic hard cash. His investment group, Soros Fund Management, purchased over half a million shares of Target stock in the second quarter of 2011 valued at $26 million. And is it any wonder that the Dark Lord of Left-wing sorcery is so bullish on Target’s bottom line—this retail chain is doing quite well, thank you very much, despite their failure to pledge unflagging fealty to those queer inquisitors of alternative lifestyle orthodoxy. Continue reading →
Today was my Boycott the Boycotts Day. And despite the rainy weather, I spent most of the afternoon shopping at some of those forbidden dens of anti-gay marriage iniquity. I had the delicious pleasure of dropping lots of cash and upping my credit card debt in a self-satisfying orgy of political incorrectness. Continue reading →