- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Adam Schiff Closes Impeachment Hearing Denying Knowledge of 'Whistleblower': It Is 'False'
- Donald Trump: 'I Want to Find Out Who Is the Whistleblower'
- ***LIVE UPDATES*** William Taylor, George Kent Testify in First Public Impeachment Hearing
- Bureaucrats Fail to Respond to Ratcliffe Question 'Where Is the Impeachable Offense?'
- FNC's Chris Wallace: Taylor Testimony ‘Very Damaging to the President'
Tag Archives: tantrum politics
From the failed boycott of the state of Arizona for daring to require ID from those crossing the path of the police, to the failed Wisconsin recall election of Scott Brown pushed by over-paid unionized employees, to the failed public park takeovers of the moronic Occupy movement, to the failed attempt to censure radio’s Rush Limbaugh for daring to slutify a sexually active female freeloader, to the failed gay gangster beat-down of the Chick-fil-A fast food franchise—the organized Mafia-like mob of the hard Left has found itself faced with many whopping failures over the past few years. Could it be that the confrontational tantrum tactics of the oh so faux tolerance toadies have lost their political punch? Continue reading →