- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- Mike Allen: Trump’s Afghan Plan ‘Will Have the U.S. Not Winning, but Not Losing’
- Erik Prince on Afghanistan Strategy: Why Would ‘More Troops and More Money’ Work After 16 Years?
- Poll: 90 Percent Oppose Removal, Erasure, of Thomas Jefferson, George Washington
- Police Arrest Texas Man for Allegedly Attempting to Blow Up Confederate Statue
- PayPal Bans Jihad Watch from Accepting Donations
Tag Archives: Tammy Bruce
If you’re looking for an easy to read but solid summary of the Left’s cultural shenanigans and the devastating effects of its war on America’s psyche, then I would wholeheartedly recommend Tammy Bruce’s scathing polemic, The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left’s Assault on our Culture and Values. As the snotty review of her book by Publishers’ Weekly back in 2003 correctly states, Ms. Bruce rips into the progressive gurus and their phony catechism of moral chaos. Continue reading →
GOProud, the national organization representing gay and lesbian conservatives, announced that Ann Coulter will headline their first annual HomoCon event in New York City on Saturday, September 25th. Continue reading →