- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Democrats’ Jim Crow Vaccine Laws Disproportionately Persecute Blacks, Hispanics
- White House and Establishment Media Clash over Coronavirus Messaging: 'Completely Irresponsible'
- Survey: Plurality of Americans Not Worried About Contracting Coronavirus
- Rep. Stephanie Murphy Flipped the Bird When Asked About Pelosi's Mask Hypocrisy
- VIDEOS: Liberte! 150,000 Protest Against Vaccine Passports in France
Tag Archives: Taliban
Here it comes, all the bombastic brouhaha clamoring from the usual corners of our culture over a video clip of US Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. And of course, the same old puffed up promises from the bloated military bureaucracy swearing that a full and vigorous investigation will be conducted into the whys and wherefores of this combative whodunit. Yes, let the witch hunts begin. Continue reading →
Words, words, words. Madam Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, voiced support for the women in Afghanistan today by stating that women’s rights should not be sacrificed in any political deal between Hamid Karzai’s government and the Taliban. In speaking to senior female government officials, Clinton proclaimed: “We will not abandon you.” Yeah, sure. Continue reading →