- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- White House Dismisses Twitter Censoring Stories on Behalf of Joe Biden as 'Old News'
- Supreme Court Hears Latest Clash Between Free Speech, Gay Marriage Laws in Web Design Case
- Bolton: I Will 'Absolutely' Run for President in 2024 to Stop Trump
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster to Ban Chinese App TikTok from Government Devices
- Dhillon: I'm Running for RNC Chair, We Have to Compete with Dems on How They Deliver Ballots and Have Populist Message
Tag Archives: Taki’s Magazine
This November, America will indeed vote to move the country forward but it won’t be the back-to-the-future brand of anti-American socialism touted by the sloganeering Obama campaign that will win the electoral nod. After what we have seen at the Republican Convention this week, it’s pretty plain that the college dorm drug-induced dreams of the white Lefty Boomer establishment have just met their Lake Wobegon Waterloo. Continue reading →
Jim Goad, author of the Redneck Manifesto and Shit Magnet, has written the penultimate response to Dan Savage’s anti-Christian hate rant and to the gay grievance groupies that Savage represents. Goad is well-known for his smack-in-the-face writing style, spitting out his hard-bitten cultural blasphemies with a deliberate disregard for the politically correct puritanism of the liberal status quo. Continue reading →