- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Healthcare Workers Protest Vaccine Mandate: 'I’m Not Going to Be Forced to Take an Experimental Vaccine'
- 'Frustrated and Nervous' Gretchen Whitmer Pushes Schools to Mandate Masks
- NIH Director Does Not 'Understand' DeSantis Refusing to Mandate Masks on Children
- Andrew Cuomo to Private Businesses: 'Go to Vaccine-Only Admission'
- Former DNI John Ratcliffe: Coronavirus Lab Leak 'Very Close to a Certainty'
Tag Archives: Tahrir Square
So much for all the liberal hype about democracy in action and the brave new Egypt that was forming from the ashes of the fallen Mubarak regime. Tahrir Square, the scene of extensive media coverage during the anti-Mubarak demonstrations, was the venue for violence on Tuesday when about a 100 women dared to gather to proclaim that they too have an active role to play in Egypt’s New Jersulem. Continue reading →