- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports
- Report: Ace Hardware Shelves Go Bare While Supply Chain Crisis Rages
- Procter & Gamble Raising Prices on Consumer Staples as Shortages and Bidenflation Bite
- Joe Biden to Promote Agenda at (Another) CNN Town Hall
- Report: Joe Manchin Reveals Democrats Will Likely Miss Reconciliation’s Halloween Deadline
Tag Archives: switzerland
The voters of Switzerland rejected a gun control referendum on Sunday that would have required the national registration of all privately held firearms, the limiting of gun ownership to a select few, and the confiscation of ex-military personnel’s assault rifles. Continue reading →
Roman Polanski, child rapist, will Not be extradited to the United States to face justice. Apparently, expecting a wealthy creative progressive type to be held to the same standards of decency, not to mention statutes of law, as all us lowly no-account peasants is an outrageous insult to the divine right of aristocratic Left-wing privilege. Continue reading →