- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IRS Job Listing: Special Agents Must 'Carry a Firearm and Be Willing to Use Deadly Force'
- Dem Rep. Lofgren: Mar-a-Lago Raid, January 6 Probe 'Could Potentially Overlap'
- Fargo, North Dakota School Board Cancels Pledge of Allegiance
- WATCH: Fauci Booed Before Throwing First Pitch at Mariners Game
- Trump Took the Fifth After FBI Raid, Parallel New York Criminal Investigation
Tag Archives: switzerland
The voters of Switzerland rejected a gun control referendum on Sunday that would have required the national registration of all privately held firearms, the limiting of gun ownership to a select few, and the confiscation of ex-military personnel’s assault rifles. Continue reading →
Roman Polanski, child rapist, will Not be extradited to the United States to face justice. Apparently, expecting a wealthy creative progressive type to be held to the same standards of decency, not to mention statutes of law, as all us lowly no-account peasants is an outrageous insult to the divine right of aristocratic Left-wing privilege. Continue reading →