- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nunes Slams Wokeness at Diversity Hearing: We Can’t Counter Hypersonic Missiles with Better Pronoun Usage
- Biden Administration Denies Biological Reality, Issues First Passport with 'X' Gender Option
- Scientist Recommends Eco-Friendly Sex to Prevent Contributing to Climate Change
- 68% Say Economy Is Getting Worse as Confidence Collapse Continues
- Consumers’ Research Slams BlackRock’s Close Ties to the Chinese Communist Party
Tag Archives: suicide
Women suicide bombers headed our way. So states the top story in the UK Telegraph today. Intelligence sources are reporting that young Western looking women have been undergoing terrorist training in Yemen conducted by the same group responsible for the panty bomber incident on Christmas day here in the US. Continue reading →
I love it when the UK media graces us with its attention–all those puffed-up pontifications on American culture voiced in that snooty look-down-their-nose tone they do so well. But what sticks in the gut with this article, and most other communiques from the land of aristocratic socialism, is the patronizing school principal chastisement coming from a Brit journalist who seems to have forgotten the multicultural mess brewing in his own backyard. Continue reading →