- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stephen Moore on Coronavirus Impact: 'We Are Facing a Potential Great Depression Scenario'
- Reporters Without Masks Grill Trump About Not Wearing a Mask
- White House: Coronavirus Numbers Appear to Be Stabilizing; Keep Social Distancing
- Trump Pushes Hydroxychloroquine: 'I'm Trying to Save Lives'
- Report: 40K Land in U.S. from China Since Trump's Coronavirus Travel Ban
Tag Archives: straw poll
Ok, so maybe Romney didn’t exactly rock per se at CPAC, but he did win over the patriotic faithful at the 2012 Conservative Political Action Conference. CPAC’s straw poll final figures have Romney at 38%, with Santorum at 31%, Gingrich at 15%, and Paul at 12%. Continue reading →