- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bill Taylor’s ‘Bombshell’ Repeats What Was Already Known from July 25 Phone Call Transcript
- AOC: Impeachment 'About Preventing a Potentially Disastrous Outcome from Occurring Next Year'
- McConnell: If House Impeaches, 'We'll Have to Have a Trial'
- Lindsey Graham: I Will Call Adam Schiff to Testify in the Senate
- Democrat Dud: First Public Impeachment Hearing Falls Short as 'Complicated,' Unclear Allegations Drive Inquiry Forward
- DC Charity Is Accused Of Violating Anti-Terrorism Act By Providing Monetary Support To Hamas
- Anti-Erdogan Protesters Gather Outside White House As Trump Hosts Turkish President
- Chinese Police Are Patrolling The Streets In Many European Countries, Several Of Which Have Strong Ties To China’s Belt And Road Initiative
Tag Archives: Straight Education Network
Kevin Jennings, Assistant Deputy Secretary in the Department of Education who had assumed the duties of the so-called Safe Schools Czar in the Obama administration, has decided to move on to greener pastures. Mr. Jennings will be taking the helm of the Massachusetts-based non-profit, Be the Change. He was chosen for the role of President and CEO after a nation-wide search to replace the organization’s founder, Alan Khazei. Khazei intends to take on Scott Brown in the Massachusetts senatorial race in 2012. Continue reading →