- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Kobe Bryant Lived to 'Overachieve' and Reach for Excellence
- World Observes 75th Anniversary of Auschwitz Liberation
- Trump Denies New York Times Report on John Bolton Book
- Source: Alexander Vindman's Brother, Yevgeny, Clears Publications by NSC Officials
- New York Times: Draft Bolton Book Says Trump Wanted to Withhold Ukraine Aid for Investigations
Tag Archives: stereotyping
If it’s March, then it must be Women’s History Month, that once a year sop to the preselected sorority of properly vetted vamps and vixens who successfully jettisoned the patriarchal drag of gender stereotyping. A slivered and slanted celebration, indeed! Continue reading →