- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Donald Trump: Nancy Pelosi's Teeth 'Falling Out of Her Mouth'
- Nunes to Schiff: 'It Is Clear You Are in Need of Rehabilitiation'
- Jersey City Sergeant Hailed as Hero for Assisting Wounded Officer in Gun Battle
- Six Illegal Aliens Accused of Raping, Sex Trafficking Underage Girl
- West Point Investigating Cadets' Hand Symbol at Army-Navy Game for Possible White Power Link
Tag Archives: State College
As news of Osama bin Laden’s death hit the global airwaves on Sunday, spontaneous celebrations broke out here, there, and everywhere across our land of liberty. And some of the biggest rip-roaring bashes were held at those citadels of Left-wing anti-US ideology known as America’s college campuses. Believe it or not, college students across the country took to the streets in a joyous free-wheeling outburst of good old-fashioned and unadulterated PATRIOTISM. Continue reading →