- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Second-Largest U.S. Aluminum Mill Idles Due to 'Untenable' Energy Prices, Laying Off 600 American Workers
- Joe Biden Boasts 'Zero Inflation' in July but Cost of Food and Rent Still Rising
- WH's Bernstein: 87,000 New IRS Agents Won't Target Households Earning Under $400k
- China Detects First Human Cases of Novel Virus Found in Shrews
- Exclusive: Whistleblower Names Another FBI Official Who Allegedly Pressured Agents to Pad Domestic Extremism Stats
Tag Archives: speech
Apparently, the American public is much less interested in hearing all those phony pronouncements about US foreign policy and the Libya Liberation Front than Mr. O’s handlers had realized. The Progressive-in-Chief managed to garner a total of 25.6 million viewers the other night as he nattered on about our wandering mission in the lost land of Libya. Continue reading →
The Obama speech last night from the Oval Office was the Reality TV flop of the season. When Mr. O, as President of the United States of America, barfed up all those big empty words of phony competence and courage, the American public recognized his stream of vacuous vomit for the oily gobbledygook it really was. Continue reading →
For far too long, the conservative movement has focused almost exclusively on the political arena. With academic reeducation camps feeding both the Marxist media and the bloated governmental bureaucracies, is it any wonder that our American dream is fast becoming a Bolshevik nightmare. Continue reading →
It seems the Lefty love affair with our nation’s Lefty black president has soured on both sides of the Atlantic. Here are just two examples of the dire hand-wringing that is becoming more and more common in that camp. Continue reading →