- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Leftists Attack CNN Headquarters in Atlanta
- Protesters Burn American Flags Outside White House: ‘F*ck the Police,’ ‘This Is Our First Amendment Right’
- Protesters Tear Down Barricades as White House on Lockdown
- Watch Live: George Floyd Protest in Washington, DC
Tag Archives: South Carolina
Remember plucky Joe Wilson, the South Carolina Congressman who shouted the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth from the political peanut gallery during Obama’s healthcare speech to Congress back in September 2009? And remember how Joltin Joe was castigated and downright demonized, by Republicans and Democrats alike, for daring to declare in just two little words the complete sum total of the chameleon character standing at the podium? Continue reading →
At a union picnic down South in the Palmetto State, the President of the South Carolina AFL-CIO smacks away at a piñata that has the face of Republican Governor Nikki Haley taped to it. This piece of PR portraying the best that organized labor has to offer is brought to you by the Head Union Duffus, Donna Dewitt. Keep up the good work, sweetie. We sure do appreciate your stupidity. Continue reading →
The Left has been left behind. Still buried in the issues and jargon of the 60s and 70s, the progressive democrat express continues to see the world of ‘women’s rights’ through the filter of ‘women’s issues’. And those ‘women’s issues’ are exclusively defined by Left-of-center matrons who believe they and they alone speak for all of American womankind. Continue reading →