- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Impeachment Trial: Dems to Focus on 'Abuse of Power'
- Watch Live: Day Three of Senate Impeachment Trial of President Donald Trump
- Adam Schiff 'Jokes' that Senators Face Prison if They Disrupt Impeachment Trial
- Fact Check: Jerry Nadler Forgets George Mason's Proposal Was Defeated
- Dianne Feinstein Left the Impeachment Trial an Hour Early Wednesday Night
Tag Archives: soda tax
Mayor Nutter of Philadelphia, in addition to proposing a local tax on soda and other sugary drinks, has also proposed a $300 a year tax on residential properties for trash pickup. As usual, the City of Brotherly Love is strapped for cash as it continues to shell out the bulk of its budget on city workers’ salaries and pensions. Continue reading →