- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Stacey Abrams: 'The Insurrection Is Continuing' with Republican Voting Laws -- 'This Is Not Hyperbole'
- Husband of Ashli Babbitt's Attorney Ties Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Babbitt to Same Officer Who Left Firearm in Bathroom Unattended
- Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf Vows to Veto Every Pro-Life Bill, ‘Every Time’
- Democrats Block Motion to Stop Kamala Harris Travel Funds Until She Visits Southern Border
- Whitehouse: Now Is 'the Right Time' for Breyer to Retire
- ‘Toothless, All Of Them’: Dagen McDowell Mocks G-7 Members Posing For Photos Instead Of Demanding Answers From China
- REPORT: US Investigating ‘Imminent Radiological Threat’ After Chinese Nuclear Plant Leak
- Authorities Find Thousands Of Bones Under Suspected Serial Killer’s Home After He Allegedly Butchered A Cop’s Wife
Tag Archives: socialist experiment
Did you know that Thanksgiving is as much a celebration of down-and-dirty capitalism as it is a humble thank you to a glorious Providence for its gracious bounty? As Jerry Bowyer’s op/ed piece in Forbes yesterday patiently explained, those earnest Pilgrims of Plymouth Colony had to learn the hard way that the best man-made ideologies don’t hold a candle to simple human nature.
So when you bite into that delicious turkey today and then cram your eyeballs with football, football, and more football, you might find a moment to ponder the infinite perfection of the best imperfect economic system ever devised by the natural inclinations of normal men and women. Continue reading →