- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Colin Kaepernick's Independence Day Message: 'We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy'
- Report: NBA Approves List of Social Justice Messages for Jerseys
- Donald Trump: ‘We Only Kneel to Almighty God’
- Poll: Trump and Biden Tied in Battleground Florida
- Hillary Clinton: 'I Don't Know' If Trump Will Leave Office if Defeated
Tag Archives: socialism
Welfare is Sexy as the Graffiti Gangsters declare in this European waterfront frieze. Well, I’m sure the state’s Sozialhilfe has enabled many of these vandals to keep up with their amateur art work. After all, isn’t it the fickle fate of the genuinely creative classes to subsidize the chronically sub-par performance of the fraudulent and the fake? Continue reading →
According to Victor Davis Hanson, American military historian and political essayist, There Are No Socialists. Check out his article over at Pajamas Media for an erudite incision into the tumor ridden cadaver that is the socialist state. Continue reading →
ust days after the NAACP’s from-on-high condemnation of the Tea Party, this black civil rights organization has been found harboring some hardcore bigotry in their own hollow halls of fame. Continue reading →
The EU economic explosions have just begun and Victor Davis Hanson, in an article in today’s National Review Online, concisely outlines the aftershocks of the Greek bailout reverberating across the socialistic landscape of the European Union. Continue reading →