- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’
- ‘Populist Hero’ Stephen K. Bannon Returns Home to Breitbart
- Thousands of Leftists Expected to Torpedo Boston Free Speech Rally
- It Begins: U.S. Launches China Trade Probe
- Carl Icahn Says ‘I Can’t’: Billionaire Quits as Special Adviser to President Trump
Tag Archives: social media
Hate to break it to you, gals and guys, but you’ll have to do more than just mozy on down to the polling station every four years to elect the next savior du jour if you want to take back America. Conservatives deserted the cultural playing field decades ago and amazingly they still don’t understand that they have to suit-up and show-up in order to win the game. Continue reading →