- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Cuomo: Trump 'COVID Scandal' Makes 'Watergate Look Innocent' - 'Trump Was Wrong from Day One'
- Los Angeles Teachers’ Union: Free Up Funds to Reopen Schools by Defunding Police
- Man Raises $115,000 to Supply Goya Products to Food Pantries
- Study: 5.4 Million Americans Lost Their Health Insurance Due to Coronavirus
- Ohio County Implements Hotline to Report People Not Wearing Masks
Tag Archives: sign
I guess Council 24 of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees thought all they had to do was lean on the little lady and she’d fold like a house of cards. But Ms. Dawn Bobo, 54 years old and the owner of the Village Dollar Store in Union Grove Wisconsin, decided she wasn’t letting phony for-the-people thuggery get in the way of operating her business. Continue reading →
Over the past week, there has been a contentious controversy percolating at Philadelphia’s City Hall. The calamity claiming so much of the city fathers’ attention during this busy holiday season turns out to be a commercial endeavor being held on city property, a holiday market featuring food, arts and crafts, and entertainment. So what could be so very wrong with such a charming event? In a word, it’s C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S. Continue reading →