- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bernie Sanders Blasts Michael Bloomberg and His 'Racist Policies' at Massive Rally
- Report: Hollywood Executives 'Relieved' Mike Bloomberg Gaining Traction Over Sanders in Race to Face Trump
- Mike Bloomberg Changed Rules to Run for Third Term in New York
- Pro-Life Leader Rips Michael Bloomberg’s Alleged Hostility Toward Pregnant Staff
- Stacey Abrams Defends Michael Bloomberg After She Receives $5 Million for PAC in December
Tag Archives: sharia law
In our modern heyday of Third World victims and the veneration of their barbarically medieval mores by silly White progressives, not only has a very bleary British blind eye been turned to the multiple couplings of Muslim men, but the UK welfare system is actually supporting Muslim male polygamy with nice fat taxpayer-provided payments. Continue reading →
After complaints from some Republican lawmakers and conservatives over a controversial video that featured a crucifix with ants crawling over the image of Jesus, the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery has removed this piece of pathetic tripe from public view. Continue reading →
The Nation of Ninnies seems to be awash in weekend Sharia Schools that are teaching Muslim children the intricate ins and outs of basic barbarism. An investigative report by the BBC has found that approximately 40 Muslim weekend schools across the UK are teaching Sharia law to over 5,000 children. Continue reading →
Hundreds of members of the Islamic Defenders Front, a radical Muslim organization rabidly opposed to homosexuality, stormed the Dutch Cultural Center in Jakarta, Indonesia on Tuesday ripping down posters advertising upcoming gay/lesbian films scheduled to be shown during the annual Q Film Festival. Continue reading →