- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Eric Eggers: You Don't Have to Take Trump's Word to See Mail-In Voting Is Rife with Fraud
- Mike Pence Bans Coronavirus Task Force from CNN Until Network Broadcasts Full Briefings
- Garcetti Fail: Coronavirus Hits Homeless Housed in Los Angeles Rec Center
- Fed Unleashes $2.3 Trillion of Aid to U.S. Economy
- Watch: Melania Trump Demonstrates Importance of Face Masks to Slow Coronavirus Spread
Tag Archives: sharia law
In our modern heyday of Third World victims and the veneration of their barbarically medieval mores by silly White progressives, not only has a very bleary British blind eye been turned to the multiple couplings of Muslim men, but the UK welfare system is actually supporting Muslim male polygamy with nice fat taxpayer-provided payments. Continue reading →
After complaints from some Republican lawmakers and conservatives over a controversial video that featured a crucifix with ants crawling over the image of Jesus, the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery has removed this piece of pathetic tripe from public view. Continue reading →
The Nation of Ninnies seems to be awash in weekend Sharia Schools that are teaching Muslim children the intricate ins and outs of basic barbarism. An investigative report by the BBC has found that approximately 40 Muslim weekend schools across the UK are teaching Sharia law to over 5,000 children. Continue reading →
Hundreds of members of the Islamic Defenders Front, a radical Muslim organization rabidly opposed to homosexuality, stormed the Dutch Cultural Center in Jakarta, Indonesia on Tuesday ripping down posters advertising upcoming gay/lesbian films scheduled to be shown during the annual Q Film Festival. Continue reading →