- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Kamala Harris Listed as 'Key Contact' for Biden Family Business Venture in China
- Biden: There's 'a Number of Alternatives' to Court-Packing -- SCOTUS Isn't a 'Political Football'
- Trump Campaign: Data Shows Democrats Failing to Meet Required Lead for Early Voting
- Jobless Claims Drop to 787,000, Much Better Than Expected
- Ghislaine Maxwell's 2016 Deposition Transcript Is Unsealed
Tag Archives: sexual orientation
That earth-shattering question is being asked by researchers at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. And just to show how important it is today to pander to the sexual minority movement, the National Institutes of Health have awarded the hospital a $1.5 million grant (aka taxpayers’ hard-earned money) to discover why 75% of the dyke domain is overweight. Continue reading