- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WSJ: DHS to Import 45,000 Extra H-2B Workers for Seasonal Employers
- Report: Trump's 'Remain in Mexico' Stopping Anchor Baby Schemes
- Virgil: Trump Drains the Deep State, Finally!
- Report: Bernie Sanders Briefed that Russia Trying to Help His Campaign
- Donald Trump: Vladimir Putin Should Prefer Bernie Sanders 'Who Honeymooned in Moscow'
Tag Archives: sexual harassment
Twenty years ago, on October 11, 1991, Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court Justice nominee, addressed the Senate confirmation committee to respond to sexual harassment allegations that were lodged against him by a former colleague. As a conservative judge, Justice Thomas faced near hysterical opposition from liberal politicians and their media toadies. These jackals did everything they could to publicly humiliate this man. Continue reading →
Sacré bleu! A son of the French socialist elite has fallen afoul of America’s unsophisticated and so very parochial jurisprudence. Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, has been charged with sexual assault, attempted rape, and unlawful detention of a chamber maid in his Sofitel Hotel suite in midtown Manhattan. It appears that our silly bourgeois criminal code frowns upon males of any variety who force their sexual lusts onto hard-working poorly paid cleaning ladies. Continue reading →
A former gay employee of the Rainbow Push Coalition has filed sexual harassment and discrimination charges against one of America’s premier race baiting, honky hustling hucksters, none other than the Reverend Jesse Jackson. Continue reading →
So much for all the liberal hype about democracy in action and the brave new Egypt that was forming from the ashes of the fallen Mubarak regime. Tahrir Square, the scene of extensive media coverage during the anti-Mubarak demonstrations, was the venue for violence on Tuesday when about a 100 women dared to gather to proclaim that they too have an active role to play in Egypt’s New Jersulem. Continue reading →