- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 6 Killed, 24 Wounded in Chicago-Area July 4th Parade Shooting
- Suspect in Highland Park Shooting Arrested by Law Enforcement
- Police: Highland Park Suspect Is Young White Male, Fired Rifle at Parade from Roof
- Highland Park Attack Occurred Despite Red Flag Law, Other Stringent Gun Controls
- Joe Biden Renews Gun Control Push Following Highland Park Attack
Tag Archives: Sex in the City
To choose or not to choose, that is the queer question. For when it comes to the politics of sexual orientation within the LGBT communities, the concept of choice has long been the foreign invader for the gay group-think agenda. The terrible taboo of ever classifying anyone’s sexual identity as, god forbid!, an individual choice, appears to be exhibiting some cracks and crevices in that gay Ivory Tower of tow-the-party-line political correctness. And interestingly enough, the loudest voices of pro-choice dissension aren’t just coming from outside the gilded gay ghetto. Continue reading →