- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Election Integrity Bill into Law
- Report: Derek Chauvin Juror Wore George Floyd T-Shirt At Least Twice
- Texas and Arizona Governors Say Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Have Not Reached out During Border Crisis
- Nearly 50 Migrant Children Test Positive for Coronavirus at Shelter Opened by Biden Administration
- D.C. Mayor Bowser Won't Commit to Allowing Dancing for Masked, Vaccinated People
Tag Archives: senate
“I have thrown rocks at people I think are in the wrong.” Meet the Harvard Law School Professor and Democrat Senatorial candidate for Massachusetts. Continue reading →
Found this fantastically funny campaign ad that very aptly describes the egotistical right of entitlement head trip that is behind the write-in campaign of Princess Lisa Murkowski in the Alaska senatorial race. Continue reading →
Another RINO bites the dust! Christine O’Donnell wins the Republican senatorial primary in Delaware in a stunning victory over Mike Castle. Continue reading →
At the end of July, Rasmussen’s poll showed Pat Toomey, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania’s senate seat, leading Joe Sestak, his Democrat opponent, by 45% to 39%. Today, Public Policy Polling (PPP) shows Toomey’s lead over Sestak has extended with the percentages standing at 45% to 36%. Continue reading →
After listening to all the pathetic hype from the Lamestream Media over the victory of Michael Bennet in the Democrat primary in Colorado, I think it’s time to get a little real. If the only Obama song that the Left has to sing is this pitiful bit of paltrey piffle, then Mr. O is indeed in deep do-do. Continue reading →
Joe Sestak has been declared the winner in the Democrat Senatorial primary inPennsylvania. Continue reading →
The newest poll numbers are now showing Senator Arlen Specter, the Democrat turned Republican turned Democrat, trailing his opponent in the Democrat primary. Congressman, Joe Sestak, who defied the Pennsylvania Democrat machine by throwing his hat into the Senatorial primary, is leading Specter by 4 points. Continue reading →