- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gov. Abbott Deploys Texas National Guard, State Troopers to Counter Biden's 'Open Border Policies'
- Exclusive – Rep. Byron Donalds on Coronavirus Bill: Democrats ‘Didn’t Want to Let a Crisis Go to Waste’
- New York's Capital Newspaper Editorial Board: 'Resign, Mr. Cuomo'
- Watch: House GOP, Democrats, Debate Transgender Bill
- Democrat Congressman Tom Malinowski Caught Not Disclosing Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Stock Trades
Tag Archives: senate race
Apparently, the Left-leaning brain trust running the Casey campaign had presumed that the people of Pennsylvania all lived in Philadelphia and therefore viewed the Tea Party movement as some kind of evil entity. What a shock for them to discover that many Seniors in the state actually belonged to Tea Party organizations and actively supported a political platform of limited government. Continue reading →
A Franklin and Marshall poll shows Arlen Specter, the erstwhile Republican senator from Pennsylvania who recently flip-flopped back to the Left-wing Democrat party, dragging the rear in his run to retain his senate seat. Continue reading →