- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Accused of Antisemitism for Executive Order Protecting Jews
- Pollak: 'Abuse of Power' a Shaky Ground for Impeachment
- Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Repeatedly Forgetting Which State He's In
- Donald Trump Says He 'Dreams' About Running Against Pete Buttigieg
- Nolte: Massive Media Fail as Poll of Polls Prove Trump's More Popular than Obama
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gertz Explains Why China Is America’s Greatest Enemy, And Why Trump Needs To Do More To Fight Them
- 12-Year-Old UK Boy To Begin Transitioning Gender, Taking Hormone Blockers: ‘When Is Someone Going To Chop My Winky Off?’
- Taliban Reportedly Abduct 45 Elderly Family Members During Government Employee’s Funeral
Tag Archives: Senate Majority Leader
All eyes are now on Mitch McConnell, that daring dandy from the state of Kentucky, who supposedly will lead the Senate in its heroic charge against the Left-wing brigade of Barack Obama. Hmmm. Forgive me though if I find the image of Mitch-Is-Their-Bitch McConnell courageously slicing and dicing the Democrats a bit of a barely believable fantasy. But today is not the day for such speculations, although the Conservative Talking Heads are already piling on with the Doomsday doubts, the divisive despair, and the neutered negativity. Continue reading →