- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Accused of Antisemitism for Executive Order Protecting Jews
- Pollak: 'Abuse of Power' a Shaky Ground for Impeachment
- Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Repeatedly Forgetting Which State He's In
- Donald Trump Says He 'Dreams' About Running Against Pete Buttigieg
- Nolte: Massive Media Fail as Poll of Polls Prove Trump's More Popular than Obama
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gertz Explains Why China Is America’s Greatest Enemy, And Why Trump Needs To Do More To Fight Them
- 12-Year-Old UK Boy To Begin Transitioning Gender, Taking Hormone Blockers: ‘When Is Someone Going To Chop My Winky Off?’
- Taliban Reportedly Abduct 45 Elderly Family Members During Government Employee’s Funeral
Tag Archives: Secretary of State
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →