- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- California, Which Entered U.S. as Free State in 1850, to Study 'Reparations' for Slavery
- McCarthy: Pelosi the 'Common Denominator' in COVID-19 Relief Holdup
- Nolte: Number of Americans with Zero Confidence in Media Hits Record High
- American Cyclist Quinn Simmons Suspended over Pro-Trump Tweet
- WATCH: Jewish Democrats' Ad Compares Trump's America to Nazi Germany
Tag Archives: Secretary of State
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →