- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Coronavirus: ‘China Let the World Down’
- Trump: Democrats Trying to Exploit Coronavirus for Vote-by-Mail 'Scam'
- Biden: 'No Evidence Whatsoever' of Fraud in Mail-in Voting
- Hassett: We Could See an Unemployment Rate 'North of 20%'
- Birx: 'It's Difficult to Tell' if Country Will Close Again
Tag Archives: Second Amendment
Chicks Pulling the Trigger! The New Face of the Gun Lobby. Continue reading →
These oh so macho men thought they had an easy target until out of nowhere they received a couple of blasts of retribution. Just goes to show that even a 65-year old woman can hold her own when confronted by 5 male thugs, as long as the great equalizer is at her side. Continue reading →
Instead of being a passive victim completely at the mercy of two gun-wielding little rats who thought they could easily rob an internet cafe full of compliant customers, a senior citizen instead decided to face down force with a little force of his own. Continue reading →
Let’s hear it for Phil Tagami and the Second Amendment! Mr. Tagami is an Oakland businessman whose company had managed the development and renovation of the Rotunda building in downtown Oakland. The recent renovation project cost his firm $50 million. So Phil Tagami had no intention of sitting by and watching his pride and joy destroyed by a bunch of pseudo-revolutionary layabouts. Continue reading →
The latest Gallup poll gives us a glimpse into just how the concept of personal safety and gun ownership is getting played out within the American psyche today. The latest Gallup survey shows that more and more Americans are much less shy about admitting their gun-loving proclivities than ever before. Continue reading →