- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was 'Recipient of the Email', Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals
- Report: Hunter Biden's Laptop Seized by Feds as Part of Money Laundering Probe
- Joe Biden: 'America Was an Idea'
- Supreme Court Grants Stay Against 'Curbside' Voting in Alabama; Roberts Back with Conservatives
- Fox News Polls: Trump Leads in Ohio, Race Tightens in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Tag Archives: Seattle
Posters of gun-toting lesbians are mysteriously appearing all across the illiberal land of Seattle where soy latte sipping Lezzies of the ultra Lefty variety hold tight sway over the social reins of progressively approved thought processes. Continue reading →
If you are a conservative lesbian living in the Seattle metropolitan area, then please take note of the following social Meetup group that is getting underway in your neck of the USA.
Now surely, if there are conservative dykes living within the confines of the ultra-progressive Starbucks socialist justice jurisdiction, then there are most definitely many more Liberty Lesbians living all across this great land of ours. Continue reading →
When out on the town for a day of violence and destruction, the aspiring young anarchist must be decked out in duds that are indicative of his or her May Day best. For after all, couture for the counter-culture elite is an important part of the provocative image of manufactured mayhem that hopefully will elicit both fear and admiration from the gaping Goobers safely sitting on the political sidelines. Continue reading →