- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Tom Cotton Blasts AG Garland over FBI Probe into 'Domestic Terrorists' Parents
- Video Exclusive – Greg Abbott: Green New Deal Policies Already Driving Up Oil Prices
- Labor Union Opposes Quickly Moving Containers from Cargo Ships Compounding Supply Chain Crisis
- Bidenflation Hits Disneyland: Price of Admission Spikes as Much as 9 Percent
- Fact Check: Biden Claims More People Working Today Than Before The Pandemic
Tag Archives: Sean Bielot
After 16 terms in office, Barney Frank is saying sayonara to his commodious congressional seat. Faced with the political reality of an uphill battle to win reelection, Fast Hands Frank decided to call it quits. The Democrat Congressman from the Bay State’s 4th district found himself mapped out of a job when his big home boy town of New Bedford was effectively bounced from the 2012 campaign. The 4th district lost the ultra union Democrat stronghold of New Bedford and gained more moderate and less politically predictable suburban communities like Medfield, home address of ex-baseball pitcher, Curt Schilling. Continue reading →