- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- The Great Betrayal: How Republican Wunderkind Became Democrat Darling at the Chamber of Commerce
- Donald Trump: Kamala Harris Must Not Become President Through the Back Door
- Trump in Wisconsin: Biden Will Let 'Crazy Beto' Destroy 2nd Amendment
- Donald Trump: Salon Owner Who Turned in Nancy Pelosi Can Do My Hair Anytime
- Biden: Russia 'Is an Opponent,' China Is 'a Serious Competitor'
Tag Archives: SCOTUS
Limbaugh’s latest breathtaking analysis proffers his feeble attempt to explain away the social success of the gay marriage marathon, a cultural phenomenon that has been running non-stop across America’s social scene for many years now. Mr. Limbaugh dismisses this drawn-out decades-long shift in the American psyche with a quick flick of his wilted wit. Continue reading →