- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Swedish Expert Claims People Could Require as Many as Five Covid Vaccine Shots
- Australian City of Melbourne Locked Down for the SIXTH Time
- Cori Bush Defends Hiring Private Security, Says 'We Need to Defund the Police'
- Poll: 51% of Likely Voters in California Would Recall and Remove Gavin Newsom
- NASCAR: Masks Required in Enclosed Areas Despite Vaccination Status
Tag Archives: Sandy Hook Elementary School
How many more atrocities will need to occur in our country before all our 2nd Amendment crusaders out there get an effective offense up and running? Instead of playing endless defense when it comes to our right to bear arms, how about recognizing that a problem really does exist when it comes to the availability of guns in America and then actually develop ways to face the issue head on? Then perhaps we could save the lives of potential victims of gun violence and not be caught with our pants down each and every damn time some pathetic nut goes off on a rampage. Continue reading →
Why does America always bounce from one extreme to another? Right through the 1970s, we institutionalized almost everybody and their mother. It only took the word of a relative to get some poor schmo locked away in the local booby hatch indefinitely. Today, we have slid to the other end of the mental health spectrum, leaving frightened family members and John and Jane Q Public at the non-existent mercy of the mad mental machinations of a demented son or daughter. Continue reading →